Monday, April 28, 2014

Delayed post :(

Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile....busy times on the farm .  Our Miss Germany came back for seventeen days over her Easter break.  She went to prom and visited all her friends, as well as  went on a few 4-wheeler rides around the farm.
She went back today and we miss her.  My kids were so sweet and happy to see her.  I think she is already planning her next visit :). 
Here is our family on Easter Sunday

We also have caught just a little rain and I snapped a picture with our wheat and our cattle.  Although the rain wasn't enough to break our drought, it left a reminder of God's faithfulness in its wake.
Oh and we also hosted a 5K at our house, the second annual 5K in the Boonies.  I will post more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment